VAT-registered businesses with a taxable turnover above the VAT threshold (£85,000) are now required to follow HMRC’s Making Tax Digital rules by keeping digital records and using software to submit their VAT returns.
If you are below the VAT threshold, currently you can voluntarily join the Making Tax Digital service now.
However, from April 2022, VAT-registered businesses with a taxable turnover below £85,000 will be required to follow Making Tax Digital rules for their first return starting on or after April 2022.
To help you manage Making Tax Digital and the complexities of VAT, we provide an efficient, cost-effective VAT service, which includes:
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- Use of the most appropriate scheme
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Help with completing VAT returns
- Planning to minimise future problems with HMRC
- Negotiating with HMRC in disputes and representing you at VAT tribunals if needed
Get in touch now to find out how we can help take your business to the next level.