At Wem & Co. we offer:
Great clients to work with
No two days are ever the same. The work is interesting, varied and because you’ll be encouraged to really get to know clients and develop a close working relationship with them, you’ll enjoy real job satisfaction.
A firm where what you do makes a difference
The work you will do makes a real difference to the decisions that our clients make in running their businesses. You’ll be part of a team giving clients accounting and business information that is relevant and impactful.
The opportunity to grow and develop your career with us
We’ll give you the confidence to do a great job and we’ll also give you the opportunity to develop your personal skills to help you make what you do even more enjoyable.
To find out more about a career with Wem & Co. get in touch with Rimvyda on 020 8740 6000 for an informal chat or send your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: West London
We are a well-established accounting practice seeking an experienced and highly motivated Manager/Senior Accountant to join our team. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in a professional firm managing a team and providing a high level of service to clients.
- Manage a Pod of up to 5 staff (1 part or fully qualified, 1 trainee and a couple of part or fully qualified Sri Lanka team members)
- Oversee the preparation and filing of up to 15 sets of statutory accounts and CT600’s per month dealing with all high-level queries + Client liaison
- Oversee and manage up to 10 VAT return per month
- Oversee/prepare management accounts for about 5 clients per month.
- Track turnaround time + WIP for your team
- Carry out 6 monthly appraisals of your team
- Oversee and deal with the queries relating to the preparation of the annual SA100 and track filings + billings
- Qualified or QBE Accountant with at least of 5-year experience in practice
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Excellent communication and client management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
We offer a competitive salary Circa £45K dependent on experience and benefits package, as well as opportunities for career growth and development within the firm. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV and a covering letter to Mail@wem.biz We look forward to hearing from you!
Work experience opportunities
Looking to get a feel for what a career in accountancy would be like?
We have some exciting work experience opportunities for students of all levels, from high school to college, who are interested in pursuing a career in the financial industry.
During your time with us, you will be able to shadow our professionals, assist with basic bookkeeping tasks, and learn about tax preparation.
We will also provide you with training and mentorship to help develop your skills and knowledge.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in the financial industry, we would be happy to hear from you. Please feel free to contact us at Mail@wem.biz to discuss this further.